Elliott Data Systems Emergency Event Manager
Introducing the Emergency Event Manager System, a complete solution that quickly provides positive ID on-site for emergency responders.
MANAGING AN EVENT
The Emergency Event Manager Solution (EEMS) is a written database software platform designed to help you manage personnel at emergency scenes quickly and securely. This software allows departments large and small to easily and affordably share information on a local, state or national level across all departments and can backup data with a simple one-click process.
Personnel are able to run reports and manage personnel and assets on-site while viewing information in real-time and can be accessed remotely through web access. EEMS is flexible and can be tailored to meet specific needs based on different department requirements.
- Track certifications and specialties.
- Track and manage assets.
- Integrate other department’s and organization’s credentials at an event.
- Improve security and risk management.
- Positively ID personnel in a disaster area.
- Capture data from government issued IDs to produce IDs for volunteers.
- Accurately track volunteer hours for federal reimbursement.
- Light weight, portable equipment allows a quick setup.