Field Support Technician
Greensboro – Asheville, N.C.
Are you a problem solver with a patient and precise way of working?
As a Field Support Technician with S.A.M.S. Inc., your role will be pivotal in our success by helping support our customers with all their identification and security needs.
S.A.M.S. Inc. is a stable, family-owned company on a fast growth trajectory. We are excited to welcome another valuable service team member.
- Installing and supporting access control, credentialing systems and door hardware.
- Working closely with manufacturer to troubleshoot equipment.
- Diagnosing and resolving technical hardware and software issues in a wide range of products.
- Researching required information using available resources.
- Accurately documenting support call information via remote tech software.
- Proactively scheduling and running installs, inspections and service calls as needed to customer locations.
- Ensuring company vehicle has proper maintenance.
- Keeping a clean and safe work environment while performing daily tasks.
Skill and Knowledge Qualifications:
- Proper communication skills and phone etiquette.
- Network and PC knowledge.
- Mechanical and Electronic experience.
- Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Ability to install and service software and peripherals.
- Self-motivated and sense of urgency in addressing any support issues.
- Multi-tasking capabilities.
- Clean driving record.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
If you’re an expert problem solver looking for a great company to work for, please apply here: